First Financial Bank, Abilene
- Recognized by the Chamber of Commerce with the first ever Corporate Star Award, which recognized the bank for its strong community involvement in volunteerism.
- Received the TBA’s Cornerstone Award, which recognizes Texas banks that have made a strong commitment to be a cornerstone of their communities. They received this award because of the Financial Resources for Economic Empowerment (F.R.E.E.) program, which provides income tax preparation services for low income citizens and offers individual development accounts and Money Smart classes.
- Awarded the Pinnacle Award from the United Way for exceeding the employee campaign potential.
- The Points of Light Award for participating in the F.R.E.E. Program and IDA Program
- Named Best Bank in the Abilene Reporter-News Readers’ Choice Awards.
First Financial Bank, Hereford
- Received the prestigious Champion of the High Plains Award from the Hereford United Way for exhibiting the ideal commitment to the well-being of the community.
- The Fan of the Year Award from the Chamber of Commerce because of the bank’s commitment to the schools’ sports programs.
First Financial Bank, Mineral Wells
- Received the Mineral Wells Index Readers’ Choice Best Bank Award, because they are the best bank in Mineral Wells.
- Award from the United Way for 100% employee participation and a Top Campaign Contributor to the Palo Pinto County United Way.
- Received Community Beautiful Award by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Voted Business of the Year by the Chamber of Commerce.
First Financial Bank, Weatherford
- Voted Best bank in Weatherford by the Readers of the Weatherford Democrat
- Voted Best Bank in Parker County by the Readers of the Weatherford Telegram.
First Financial Bank, Stephenville
- Named as one of the Top Campaign Contributors by the Erath County United Way.
First Financial Bank, San Angelo
- Voted Favorite Bank in San Angelo by the Standard Times Readers’ Choice Awards.
Are you ready to apply for a career with First Financial Bankshares? If so, click the link below to get started!
First Financial Bankshares, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.